Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For those of you interested

...if I had a few million dollars to spend putting together my own film of My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, these are the actresses to whom I would send scripts: Liza Weil (as Annabel) and Melyssa Ade (as Keitha).

Links in the actresses' names are to their bios. Links in my characters' names are to images that I think show why those two actresses come closer than anyone I've ever seen to the way I see my characters in my head.

Unfortunately, I don't have a few million dollars to spend (if I did, do you think I'd be a liberal?), but a man can wish. Speaking of, if you look over to the right there and click the View my complete profile link you'll find, among other things, a link to my Amazon.com Wish List.

If you'd like to make me feel better...

1 comment:

Ben Varkentine said...

I love Paris in the springtime, I love Paris in the fall...actually, I'm a fan of a lot of Weil's work, not just Gilmore Girls.

Although, you will remember, there were those couple of times she's kissed Rory...:)