Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What?

Pop rocker Pink was blown away after giving a speech to 700 girls at Toronto's Humberside Collegiate Institute while promoting her album 'I'm Not Dead', after a group of Paris Hilton wannabes slammed her words...


Pink enjoyed screams and applause from the majority of the girls, except for a group of 15-year-old miss prisses who threw insults at her, such as, "Maybe you put down girls like Paris because you are soooo fat and UGLY!"

The singer remained confident in her views, and told them to avoid the "stupid girl epidemic".

The Hilton wannabes snapped back, "You're just jealous because Paris has talent!"



Paris Hilton has fans?

Paris Hilton has talent?

Source: Tittle-Tattle, via Dlisted, where Michael K. sez:

I've seen Paris act, sing, dance and even suck dick...she can't do any of those things right.

3 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

I thought of including a picture to that effect, but feared it might be pushing it.

jeopardygirl said...

15-year old girls tend to deify what they see as popular, regardless of how stupid it is. Hardly a surprise that Paris Hilton has become an influence. I shudder.

Julia said...

15 year old girls are definitely a trial! I think the best thing I did for my kid (quite accidently) was to get her involved in sports.

It has given her an identity of her own, not one she copies from idiots (not that she is immune from their influence).

It also helps with the body image thing. Of course, she practices/works out 20 hours a week. That would make even old fat women like me happy with my body!