Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've been tagged

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. None. Don't care much for salad, though I do like Cool Ranch Doritos.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Burger King.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Sad to say I haven't been to enough of 'em to have a fave.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Probably about 10%. Not because I'm cheap, it's just about the only math I can do quickly in my head...

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Special K.

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Dentene.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Sigh. You know, I always knew some day somebody was gonna ask me that. I change the wallpaper on my computer quite whimsically, but tonight I have to look you right in the eye and say without blinking...

...it's a semi-nude picture from Debbie Gibson's Playboy shoot.

I regret nothing.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 1

BIOLOGY

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. Wit, enthusiasm, inteligence and of course, modesty.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Well...my foreskin...

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Hearing.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I probably have some now.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. My shiny new 27-inch TV

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Yes.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes, but contrary to what the Beatles said, it is not all we need.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I don't suppose that I would change it.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Green. I wore a green shirt to college one day and two different girls both commented on how good I looked. This is the kind of thing that stays with you.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Joke answer: No. Never by mistake. Real answer: No.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No, but I have told people not to watch the 6th & 7th seasons of Buffy. That's got to be worth something.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Not in the literal sense, but a number of songwriters could be said to have.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Yes, but I craftily note that the question doesn't say where or for how long.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Probably not, but I'd sure be willing to take a vacation...

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Yes. I don't know who would buy it, though.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Probably not only because I don't know if I physically could, for any amount of money.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No, I don't think I would.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. I might, given that everything would be saved on DVD and waiting for me anyway.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Easily. I only have a MySpace account because I needed one to comment on Kelly's old page, and she has anotther blog elsewhere now, so...

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Some lint, probably. I don't keep much in my pockets.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Haven’t seen it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Carpet. Though it's not a house, it's an apartment.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand in the place where you are...

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. I've often been happier with roommates.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. None.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Doesn't really count as a run-in, but the other day I was freaked out when I passed four cops in something like a five-minute drive.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. The writer-director of the award winning film, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Corey Klemow, who I called to give a small but cool piece of news.

Q: Last person you called?
A. See above.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. To feed my cats.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Get to the library again. I'm Jonesin'.

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. Sigh. Friday the 13th, Part 2, on OnDemand. You happy?

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. I don't think so.

I was tagged by Dave, who wrote,
OK, so who do I tag? I guess Ben, since he’s always doing these things


I'll tag JeopardyGirl, Sherman, and Tom.

ETA: All have responded, here's Sherman, Jennifer, and Tom's is in the comments. Thanks for playin, y'all. Now if only more people would line up to see how they're going to be slaughtered...

3 comments:

Tom Hilton said...

Debbie Gibson, eh. Hmmm...

I'll post mine this evening.

Ben Varkentine said...

I knew I shouldn't have admitted that...

Tom Hilton said...

Okay, mine is here.