Friday, April 13, 2007

Of course she won't wear fur. Fur is natural and everything about this woman is a fake

Continuing a couple of recently reappearing themes of this blog: How even if you take off all your clothes, it doesn't necessarily mean I think you're hot, and the un-subtle linking of unhealthy foods and sex.

There is a Playboy model named "Holly Madison." I'm sure this is her real name and the fact that it makes her sound like a snack cake is just a meaningless coincidence. Ms. Madison is the latest to pose for that 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign PETA's into.

I don't think everyone who supports PETA is necessarily nuts. Though as I've said before they're not exactly known for their well-thought-out and convincing arguments. And as I've also said before-going naked-all for it.

But it's just...well, have you ever seen a more fake-looking woman in your life?

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

Well, she's certainly been given the air-brushing treatment. She reminds me of a Barbie I once threw out after I chopped off all her perfect hair. Boy, was my sister MAD.