Monday, April 09, 2007

This is the least-subtle linking of unhealthy food and sex I've ever seen

At least since that Burger King ad in which the female and male models dressed as meat, condiments and buns slid on top of each other and whimpered as they landed.




Or maybe since the Snickers ad* in which after he gets turned down by his date, the guy's candy bar turns into a beautiful, hand-held woman who does nothing but praise him and tell him how wonderful he is.

I need to make out my shopping list is what I'm saying.

Image stolen outright from George.

* Of course, the Snickers ads have been nothing since they stopped running that one in which the wonder bar gives the angry consumer the energy to fly cross-country and beat hell out of the annoying (but handsome and masterful) telemarketer. Clio-Awards calliber, that was.**

**Please ignore this, folks, it's an inside joke.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a joke in there about creme filling, but I'm not going to make it.

Ben Varkentine said...

Good thing, too. I think the marshmallow peeps joke will be enough to hold us for at least a week.