Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is the most brilliant TV show I've ever seen in my life.

And one that makes me truly proud to be...an American. What am I talking about? "Rad Girls," of course. What is it? It's a female version of MTV's "Jackass." That is to say, sexy girls doing stunts.

What kinds of stunts? How about...using a car bumper as a replacement for waxing strips in a bikini wax?

Yes, you read that right.

Or...bending over, flipping up their tennis skirts and letting a semi-pro women's player lob fast balls at their asses?

Now that's what I call a show. I don't care who you are, that's just good TV.

(The girls are from Santa Cruz, Calif, which for some of us explains everything.)

By the way, only about 50% of this post is ironic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's good, cuz I thought you were being 100% sincere... thought I may have to cut all ties with you! lol