Saturday, June 02, 2007

ant-reason for sex-people, sex-reason for ant-people

A fella has taken exception to my argument that video games connot be, are never going to be, art. In doing so he made a typo that I found funny. Especially considering what his given name is. I considered just mocking him for it, but you know, clearly this subject is important to him.

So important he either didn't notice or didn't care that I stopped talking about this over a year ago. Now, we might infer something from this about what video games do to your sense of timing...

...but, I feel that anyone who cares this much about something deserves to have their comment treated seriously, which I have done over at the original post.

To have their comment treated seriously...and then mocked for their typos.

No comments: