Friday, August 10, 2007

I know, you know, they just don't have any proof

Let the record show that it is now 9:18 PM. Having just seen in a promo that tonight's episode of Psych features horse racing, I'm going to test my own psychic abilities: I predict that the fake-psychic, pop-culture obsessed detective will make at least one reference to Hot to Trot.

ETA: Okay, I was wrong, but I'm still happy. The promo for next week showed that the actor John Amos will be a guest star, which means the links between this series and West Wing continue unabated.

John Amos was Admiral Percy "Fitz" Fitzwallace, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs on West Wing. An episode of Psych earlier this season was directed by Tim Matheson, who played Vice President John Hoynes on WW.

And as previously noted, Dule Hill (Charlie) and Kirsten Nelson (the young Mrs. Landingham) are regulars on Psych.

No comments: