Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not that I ever really thought she was someone who made it on the basis of her talent...

...in fact I've always known it was at least as much about the way she squeezes into a pair of shorts...but Mariah Carey has crossed some sort of line somewhere. Her latest attempt at flaunting her apparntly clothes-free lifestyle is posing naked (but with nipples and pussy tastefully concealed) for the cover of Interview magazine.

I'm starting to suspect she actually is some sort of exhibitionist, who doesn't really care about whether we like her or think she has a great voice. But desperately wants to know we still think she's a nice piece of ass.

If that's the basis on which she wishes to be judged, all right...but I use the word "desperate" advisedly.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I've always loved her voice. I enjoyed her music in the early to mid 90s, and there has never been a reason for her to dress like a whore as she has done since she left her husband. I think it's a cry for help.

Dr. Zaius said...

Hey! I like Mariah Carey! And anyway, they say that tablecloths are all the rage in Milan this year.