Thursday, September 13, 2007

A new venue

FYI:

I've created a new blog to write my "pharmaceutical diaries" on. The name of the new blog is pharmaceutical diaries (what a goddamn coincidence). If you care to read it, you can, but a couple of comments.

It's probably going to be a lot more personal than the posts I write for here. This blog will remain a repository for my more...aesthetic pursuits, as well as whatever I think of to say about news, pop culture, movies and/or music.

There'll probably be more posts here than there on any given day. Over there, it's going to be just one post a day (at least for the foreseeable future) but with my thoughts and feelings as unedited as I can possibly manage to get them down onto a screen.

And if that doesn't scare you away, you must be really, really stupid. Either that or you're my friend.

The first one who says "They're not mutually exclusive" is getting slapped so hard...

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

Oww! That hurt... :D