Monday, December 31, 2007

This is one of those rare moments wherein I really feel at one with my culture

Former ‘The View’ co-host Rosie O’Donnell ...has been dubbed the “most annoying celebrity” in a new online poll.


Politically, I'd almost like not to find O'Donnell as annoying as I do, if only because right-wing pundits hate her so much. But I'm sorry (kinda), that woman is just off-the-charts annoying.

Almost 2,000 readers of Parade magazine voted in the poll, with 42 percent calling 45-year-old O’Donnell the most irksome – followed by socialite Paris Hilton, with 24 percent of the vote.


Ouch. More annoying than Paris Hilton. Say what you will about Paris Hilton-and I've always liked Graham Norton's line when her sibling got engaged: "Well you know what they say...why buy the cow, when you could fuck the sister, for free?"

But, Paris Hilton is just stupid. She's not arrogant.

Besides O’Donnell and Hilton, Parade also named Ann Coulter, Heather Mills and Perez Hilton the Top 5 most annoying.


I'm gonna say "ouch" again. An evil-spewing, Republican bootlicking extremist, a nut. and, the most respectable, a gossip blogger. Yeah, I'm thinking that's a list you really don't wanna be on, much less head up.

No comments: