Thursday, April 24, 2008

The joke writes itself.

Paris Hilton's next "reality" series, per The Associated Press:
Hilton: ...When I was approached with this idea I just thought it would be so much fun, being a producer on the show as well, having boys and girls move into a house all vying to be my best friend, I just thought it'd be fun and I'd also like to meet some new friends.


AP: What are some of the qualities you're looking for in a new best friend?

Hilton: Just someone who's fun, someone who I can trust and just someone who, I don't know, just someone to get along with that is not going to screw me over.


Oh, dear me now, I want to be sure that I phrase this thoughtfully, what is the exactly just right wise-guy retort?

Oh, I know:

"Over what?"

Thank you. G'Night everybody. Tip the waitresses.

No comments: