Monday, April 21, 2008

Ten pics, nine "it" girls and a garden



Sigh...somehow, I never thought I'd miss Veronica Mars as much as I do.


Kristen Bell is an "it" girl of the moment and I'm happy for her...but it's just not the same.


As the lovelies of That '70s Show go, I've always had more of a thing for Laura Prepon, but I've gotta say Mila Kunis is darned cute.





Kim Kardashian. I'm sorry...but those things just have to be diverting blood from her brain.



Apparently, I haven't given Brittany Snow the full attention she deserves.



Leelee Sobieski is, honestly, pretty as a picture.


This is Deborah Kara Unger...and other than that, I've got nothing to say about her.



And brains too.

Kim Cattrall...holds the eye, doesn't she?



I know next-to-nothing about this young woman. Her name is Rei Fukaumi; I think she's a model, and that's it. Beautiful photo, though.

No comments: