Friday, April 25, 2008

Well, Paint Me Down (song & art)

The song: A cute girl singing a popular English song of the 1980's...what can I say but:

Thank you for coming home, I'm sorry that the chairs are all worn. I left them here I could have sworn. These are my salad days...




The art: These paintings are by Fred Wessel.



Just another play for today
Oh but I'm proud of you,but I'm proud of you
There's nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall






Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know






You're indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold
Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned...

4 comments:

kaleid said...

Aaaaaw, thanks! Sorry for not finishing it :(

Maybe I'll get bored again and sing some more songs :P

Ben Varkentine said...

I sure hupe you do...

kaleid said...

PS: Lovely musical taste... at least you're the proper age :)) :P

Ben Varkentine said...

Proper age for what? ;)