Monday, August 18, 2008

Becca very kindly named this blog for one of those "honor your favorite blog" award things.

This one is the "Arte Y Pico" Award.




1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.

3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award (done at the end of Paragraph 1).

4. Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.

5. Show these rules.


1. I think I'll start with with the deadly talent and killer good looks of Amy Raasch.

2. If I Ran The Zoo, the founder and original home of Random Flickr-Blogging. A group blog, the chief contributors include aimai, Shiltone, Tom Hilton and ahab.

3. Feministe, my current favorite edgy feminism blog. I dig feminist chicks. (I also love to bait them by calling them "chicks.") Sometimes I have a problem with what I perceive as the "men are brain dead, women are godesses" mindset, but again, that's my perception. Also a group blog, and with many sharp commenters.

4. The everkeen Pop Culture Gadabout, Sherman.

5. And just to complete this blogger 69...No Smoking in the Skull Cave. For running more pictures, of more girls, with bigger tits, than I do. Thus making me feel better about myself.

BTW, on Becca's list, I'm 11. About which I have only this to say:





Becca, a gifted cartoonist, also writes that she's giving me this award


Though we may disagree about the attractiveness of Kim Kardashian (boo, Ben, boo)Ben


Now now. It's not that I think Kardashian is unattractive.

It's that I think she's a cheap, talentless whore.

Given choice, I prefer my pin-up gals to have a little something to offer besides good bodies stuffed into wild bikinis.




(Put another way, can you imagine Kim playing Jane Austen? I didn't think so.)

No comments: