Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's the women of 1998 after all, by George!

(Inspired by comment to previous post)



Updates:

Franka Potente appeared on The Shield and in the Bourne films, none of which I've seen.

Photobucket

Natasha Henstridge is on Eli Stone, which I think I've watched once.

Denise Richards is shaming her children by forcing them to appear on a "reality" show with her.

Matt Dillon is trying to get Richards and Neve Campbell for a remake of Little Darlings.

(OK, I made that one up.)




Neve Campbell is appearing in a mini-series for the BBC and waiting to hear about Scream 4.

Photobucket

Gwyneth Paltrow has enraged the always calm-thinking and logical PETA.



Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull starring Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett is to be released on DVD in October. No, I haven't seen that, either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate was the only good thing about that movie.

It's not a movie It's not a movie I'd recommend you see.

Alan Coil

Ben Varkentine said...

I had that feeling--it's why I avoided it. I probably will see it eventually on DVD or cable, though.