Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot schoolgirl? Ok, so maybe it's a little made for me...

There's this movie called The Haunting of Molly Hartley. It might be good, it might not be, either way I'm unlikely to see it (but it's so not made for me).

I'm interested to see how it does in release, however, only because one of the actresses in it is Shannon Marie Woodward, who played Di Di Malloy on The Riches, where she was the very image of my character Keitha.

But I've been noticing something about the ads for the movie that have been showing up on blogs. The picture shows the hot schoolgirl of the title (Haley Bennett) on her hands-and-knees, with some guy from Gossip Girl standing behind her.

You tell me: Is it just my filthy mind, or are they trying to (not all that) subliminally suggest...

No comments: