Friday, August 28, 2009

Four Fascinations (and praise to a pal)



Thanks to Corey Klemow for sending me the Russell T. Davies book off my wish list. For those of you who don't know, Davies is the writer/producer who rebuilt Doctor Who and took it to new heights; he's written (with a journalist) a book about it.

Corey and I are both fairly unrepentant Doctor Who geeks We first "met" a little over ten years ago (god help us both...) on the old rec.arts.drwho message boards and later in person at a con.

I'd say more but as I'm writing I've just come in from a day with the nephew, and want very much to crawl into a Zero Room.

Corey knows what I mean by that, but for those of you who don't, think




It seems very fitting Corey should be the one to send this to me. Thank you, Corey. :)

No comments: