Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sometimes I begin to suspect that some of those who write celebrity gossip blogs aren't terribly nice people

Case in point:

The latest Batman rumours report that Megan Fox might be tapped to play Catwoman, although Fox's reps deny it. True or not, we're sure that somewhere, Michelle Pfeiffer, Julie Newmar and the ghost of Eartha Kitt are preparing to kick some ass


Now: So far, this is just another "Megan Fox is dumb" story (and I gotta tell ya, I'm starting to suspect jealousy) that in and of itself wouldn't be worthy of comment. But the next line is.

while Sean Young sobs into her seventh glass of wine.


Ha, ha ha, ha! See, it's funny because Young was in rehab...

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

All I got to say about this story is that MY Catwoman doesn't have the same 'toe thumbs' as Megan. I would take Mylie Cyrus as Selena before I would ever let that freak Megan Fox into the catwoman costume. Even if they make extensions in the cat gloves for those mutant thumbs of hers it will never be enough.