Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seven Wonders of the World.

won⋅der  /ˈwʌndər/

–verb (used without object) 1. to think or speculate curiously


And yes, these are all people or things that make or made me do that.

Photobucket

Ah, to be 10 years old again. They're currently remaking this and I'll never know why. I'm sure the SFX now are dated. I'm just as sure I don't care.



The best debut of a Doctor. Ever. And a story that's whispered in the mind of a child.

Especially one with a philosophical bent such as I was, and man as I am.



What more can I say about this at this point? Maybe just that for better or for worse, this is the cover I'll always associate with it...and the drawing of the palm always freaked me out.

Natasha Gregson Wagner.



A Woman My Own Age.



Just a little callback to the 2007 version of this feature.



This is the song I remember best from TD's Underwater Sunlight album.

I also enjoy rock musicals of the ’70s and ’80s...

xanadu..suspended in time




Finally, and you know about me and Godspell. Put simply, it gives me strength.



It's right for me.

1 comment:

Corey Klemow said...

"...but let's say He's real / but not like you sell / he's more like the nice hippie in Godspell / well, I'd think that He was swell" - The Rapture, Jill Sobule

http://www.jillsobule.com/Media/TheRapture.mp3