Friday, November 13, 2009

Is it possible that Carrie Prejean has been punking us all along?

You remember Ms. Prejean. She's the embarrassment to my home state whose attempts to convince us that she's actually a Catholic nun were stymied by the revelation that she'd taped herself riding to Bethlehem on her own ass. Or something like that.

The other day she threatened to walk out on Larry King because he asked her a perfectly legitimate question. Personally, I was hoping Larry's reaction would be "Bitch, please. I've interviewed Presidents and foreign heads of state. And you think that you walking off my show will leave me to stammer and fumfuh?"

But now I've begun to wonder whether or not she can possibly be serious. Because:
No, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting breast implants as a Christian. I think it’s a personal decision. I don’t see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn’t get breast implants.


She has got to be kidding me!

No comments: