Monday, November 09, 2009

Now this kind of shames me

This blog is only the number five answer, if you Google the phrase "cuddy's ass on house."


I believe I can do better. And by god, I will in the future. Perhaps my problem is that I've written too generally about my lust for Cuddy, and not enough about her ass in specific.

Oh sure, I've said that Lisa Edelstein is the sexiest woman currently on television--and I stand ready to fight anyone who says otherwise.

But have I really made clear to you, my vast reading audience, just how much I, as the saying goes, "hate to see her go, but love to watch her walk away?"



(And watching her walk up isn't exactly hellish either)

2 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

You know Gregory House is my imaginary boyfriend.

Ben Varkentine said...

Funnily enough, it took me a few seasons to start watching House simply because I was so used to thinking of Laurie as a comedian.

It was hard for me to accept him as "scruffysexycool"...