Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm being stalked by God

Things I've Found In Books, continued:

Just now, between pages 54 and 55 of the Seattle Public Library's copy of Elementary, My Dear Groucho, by Ron Goulart, the following:
GOD IS LOVE
ACCEPT GODS LOVE


FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
ROM. 6:23

IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE;
BUT AFTER THIS THE JUDGEMENT..
HEB..9.27

YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN
JN. 3:7

READ YOUR BIBLE

JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!


--typewritten and Xeroxed onto a square piece of paper. I suppose it's true, the wages of sin are death. But after taxes, it's more of a tired feeling, really. (Paula Poundstone).

As for being born again...well. Pardon me for getting it right the first time... (Dennis Miller, back when he was funny).

No comments: