Sunday, March 18, 2007

Beat this! Looking for the perfect beat...We are the future, you are the past

I was gonna post a few links that I e-mailed to a couple of my pals this afternoon, but then I realized that they all came from the mighty Zaius Nation's prescription. So I might as well just send you over there.

But just so you know what you're getting into...

'80s commercials. 50 of 'em. Plus a link to 50 more.

Goofy white men in even goofier costumes, including one who looks like George W. Bush.

And, I doubt this will interest many of you, but there is a link to a series of pictures of a rather attractive young lady all accoutred in a Batgirl T-Shirt and black lace panties. At least, that's what she starts out wearing. Whether you want to see what she ends up with is between you and your shame.

Finally, a 45-second animated (sorta) clip of Calvin and Hobbes. There seems to be a whole genre of these on YouTube, but the one Zaius linked to is probably the best.

These and, as they say, much much more!

Enjoy.

No comments: