Friday, March 23, 2007

Yay! Mel Gibson is angry again!

Actor-Director Mel Gibson exploded in anger at a professor at Cal State University Northridge on Thursday after a screening of his film "Apocolypto."

Gibson became angry at CSUN professor Alicia Estrada after she accused Gibson of stereotyping and inaccurately portraying the Mayan culture in the graphic movie.

"He told her to `f--- off lady, get a history book and read,"' said Josue Guagan, a student in attendance at the late-night screening of the film.

"I was shocked about his response. I thought he would be more civilized and it would be educational," Guagan said.



Y'know, as someone who has written a piece of fiction which deals in part with a culture that I am not necessarily a member of, I can certainly emphasize with Gibson's sensitivity over...

I'm kidding of course. This is beautiful.

2 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

Once again, proof has been provided that sometimes the most attractive members of our species also tend to be the biggest assholes with the biggest egos.

I suggest a Mel Gibson boycott.

Ben Varkentine said...

Hey!

...oh, you meant Mel.

I doubt a boycott is really necessary.