Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm stuffing the ballot box for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Veronica Mars

...in the Kristin's blog Save One Show poll on E!, that is.

As Kristin says,
Now, lest you think this silly little poll doesn't really make a difference, let me remind you that our Save One Show campaign has a solid track record, having successfully rescued five out of six winning shows. And if I had a nickel for every time a castmember or producer told me our SOS singlehandedly saved them...well, I bet I'd have a whole dollar.


So yeah, I concede that voting in this poll-especially for shows whose chances seem as dim, and/or whose ratings have been as low, as Studio 60 & Veronica-is kind of like the woman in the old Jewish joke who brings chicken soup for a man at his funeral. It probably won't help, but..."it couldn't hoit!"

Vote early, vote often.

No comments: