Saturday, November 17, 2007

1. The Mystery Fox Squirrel Strikes Again. 2. Monkeys sipping coke after opening the refrigerators

Mystery Fla. animal likely a squirrel



"Ah, ha ha, ha! I, the Mystery Fox squirrel, have struck again!"

"I'll be astonished if it's an orangutan," Holmes said. "I can quite confidently say it's probably not an orangutan."


"quite confidently say it's probably?" Holmes, you astound me...

And-

Thieving monkeys 'out of control' in northeast India

"Monkeys are wreaking havoc in my constituency by taking away mobile phones, toothpastes, sipping coke after opening the refrigerators," Hiren Das told Assam state's assembly.




Sort of gives a more menacing cast to the whole "Here we come...walking down the street" thing, doesn't it?

"It is a cause of serious concern in my area, with more than 1,000 such simians turning aggressive by the day," fumed Goneswar Das, another legislator representing Raha in eastern Assam.


You know what I say this is?

Evolution in action.

No comments: