Friday, November 16, 2007

the very model of a modern network TV show

a. Post a list of 10-20 TV shows you love (current or cancelled)
b. Have your friends list guess your favourite character from each show
c. When guessed bold the line and write a little bit about why you like that character
d. Post in your own blog. (if you want)


  1. The West Wing

  2. Buffy/Angel (one for each)

  3. The Simpsons (Lisa). What can I say? She's just so "me." Good guessing by PJ.

  4. Life

  5. Samantha Who?

  6. Gilmore Girls

  7. House (House himself). He is the show, the show is him. I'm mad with lust for Cuddy, and some of my favorite actors have done guest appearances, but...(also guessed by PJ)

  8. The Nine

  9. Married with Children

2 comments:

PJ said...

Here's my guesses, I probably got them all wrong:

Buffy: Willow
Angel: Lorn
The Simpsons: Lisa
House: House himself
Married with Children: Bud

Ben Varkentine said...

No, you got The Simpsons and House right.