Friday, November 16, 2007

Lopez & Co. (Butterflies)



Another day, another Brazilian supermodel (Alessandra Ambrosio)...

Oh BTW, just as an aside: If you think Kelly Clarkson is fat, you're going to hell. I'm through fooling around about this. (scroll down)



The above is from a gallery of pictures by a photographer named Marcus Ranum.



I like this picture of Jennifer Lopez (right) because it looks like something from another age.



Venus Butterfly.



This halfway reminds me of what Keitha would look like in a pink skirt. And since that's never going to happen, it's as close as I'm likely to get. The photo is by Sarah Moran, BTW, I don't know the name of the model.

(The following is an unpaid commercial endorsement.)



You ladies who may occasionally be looking for a lacey little something to reward the man (or indeed, the woman) who is lucky enough to share your favors: If you want one straight male's opinion, the outfits at this little online shop are very sexy indeed. I've never shopped there, so I can't speak to reliability, service and whatnot. However: Very sexy indeed.

And in closing, just let me say:



...I'd like to play Catherine Zeta-Jones like a piano.

PS: Oh, and I almost forgot: This is from a series of nude photos taking off on a classic statue.

No comments: