Saturday, November 17, 2007

I knew there was a reason why I heard a Choir of Angels singing when I looked at her breasts.

Via San Antonio News:
Mexican actress Salma Hayek was so upset by childhood jibes about her flat-chest, she would pray to God for larger breasts.

The 'Ugly Betty' star reveals she was bullied for having small breasts as a youngster, and decided to turn to her Catholic religion for help.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The best thing about the Catholic schools is the girls.

She says, "My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico.

"When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts'.

"And he gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards."


As were we all, Salma, as were we all...

1 comment:

Johnny Bacardi said...

Glory to God in the highest!