Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nice one, Love

Jennifer Love Hewitt is the latest to discover that if you're not whisper-thin as a ghost in this country, we think you're ruined and have no reason to exist.

Jennifer Love Hewitt has hit back after photographers caught her looking less than svelte on a sun-drenched holiday.
The 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' star, whose cellulite-ridden physique was snapped in Hawaii, said she loved her body like all women should.


This is Hewitt's "cellulite-ridden" and not-at-all sexy physique.



Hewitt, 28, slammed anyone who dared to criticize her looks.

"I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family," she wrote.

"And like all women out there should, I love my body."

7 comments:

TWM said...

I still find her sexy in a real woman kind of way. Age catches up with all of us sooner or later.

Ben Varkentine said...

Oh come now! She's a horse! How could anyone *possibly* want to fuck *that*?

Anonymous said...

OMG! She might be 3 pounds overweight!

I've been staring at that picture for a couple minutes and I still can't see any part of her I don't like.

{sigh}

Alan Coil

Ben Varkentine said...

Clearly, you're not looking close enough...she has *curves*.

TWM said...

A horse? Who do you date? Twiggy? Or whoever the young Twiggy is nowadays.

Frankly, getting her to want to fuck me is the harder part, my friend.

PJ said...

Ben's being sarky, Troblog. I think her main crime here is looking "normal". You wouldn't look twice at the girl in the pic - she's just a sweet average woman having fun.

TWM said...

I figured he was doing the snark. But I would look twice at her, three times even. She is normal which is great. And sexy even. Of course I live in the land of normal women so I am used to them.