Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Flickr Blogging: 4188

99% of the time, I'm not one for happy little pictures of dogs...



...but come on.

Credit.



The tragic irony was, he had actually been despondent for quite some time, but dared tell no one for fear of losing his business.

Credit.



Sometimes you have to spell these things out.

Credit.

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six snowballs or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself...



...But being as the wind chill is 32 below; this is Ohio, and just one of my snowballs would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Credit.



"We thought it would be funny if we replaced Dottie's bowling ball with a red balloon. Let's watch."

Credit.



Wow. Ever just hear a woman's interior scream?

Credit.



And what else can I say about this last one but..."Hello, sailor!"

Source

3 comments:

Shiltone said...

Yer on fire today. But my mind is racing wondering what happened that made them decide they needed that sign...

Generik said...

Excellent set, sir! Next time I go bowling, I'm taking a red balloon with me just to see what happens.

nash said...

MARVELOUS Dirty Harry!

--nashtbrutusandshort
Categorical Aperitif