Friday, February 01, 2008

Here's one of those things that seems funny at first, but makes me angrier the more I think about it

With the Super Bowl fast approaching, a senior Republican senator says he wants the NFL to explain why it destroyed evidence of the New England Patriots cheating scandal.


At first I was just going to throw this up here with some sort of a crack about "leave it to the Republicans to know what's really important." But...

The matter may not compare to the CIA's destruction of interrogation tapes, Specter said, but he added, "I do believe that it is a matter of importance. It's not going to displace the stimulus package or the Iraq war, but I think the integrity of football is very important, and I think the National Football League has a special duty to the American people - and further the Congress - because they have an antitrust exemption."


Are you fucking kidding me?

No comments: