Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ohmigosh

Well, talk about stumbing into depressing information.

I was just looking for pictures of the actress Kim Walker, who's probably best known for her role as "Heather #1" in Heathers.

Turns out she died in March 2001, at the age of 32.

I had no idea.



Obviously, she was a beautiful young woman. I can't say she was one of my favorite actresses simply because her career didn't last long enough to establish that.

But she was in Heathers, one of the most perfect movies ever made, and she was great in it. She even got to deliver arguably the most memorable line in a movie full of them:




This assures her a kind of immortality, anyway. Which is all we might wish. If there's an afterlife I hope she's there...and that they don't make her sing "Kumyaba" too many times.

No comments: