Saturday, February 02, 2008

Suri she can't be serious...

From the front, she’s all woman, but actress Selma Blair says not everybody gets that from behind. “I had long hair for a while … but I wanted to go back to my Tom Cruise cut,” the “Cruel Intentions” star explained to Elle magazine (excerpted on Digital Spy). “I told my hairdresser to shave the back and leave the front long.” Apparently her sassy new ‘do left some confused. “Then someone thought I was Tom from the back.


!

For those of you playing at home, this is Tom Cruise:



And this is Selma Blair:



Like twins.

BTW, the article where I found that picture says
Selma Blair is looking for love – and average Joes could be in with a chance.

The Cruel Intentions actress, 35, says she's on the look-out for an older guy 'who's not afraid to look like a fool'.


She told Elle magazine: 'I want to hang out with someone not so polished.'


Gimme a call, babe. I'm a year older than you; I have more than one friend who will vouch for the fact that I've been willing to look like a fool on several occasions. And I'm so unpolished I'm practically cracked.

The first one of you who says "practically?" is getting slapped right in the face.

No comments: