has charged me to tell you seven facts about me that are not true. Unless they are.
1. I'm thanked by name in the acknowledgements section of two or three Doctor Who (or related) novels.
2. Get Thai'd! You're talking to a tourist whose every move's among the purest. I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.
3. My real father is Ian McKellen, my Buddhist teacher was Howard Jones, and I played basketball at Stanford.
4. I'm a gremlin from the Kremlin! How do you do?
5. Some friends of mine and I used to sit in the middle of the street late at night and play games of Uno. One of those same friends kept a bobcat as a pet.
6. When I was 18, I once engaged in covert sexual behavior with a 16-year-old girl during a screening of an animated film. In my defense, it was All Dogs Go To Heaven, so I had to do something to keep from walking out.
7. When I was six I saw a flying saucer.