Monday, February 04, 2008

It happened AGAIN again!

The divine "tough-power chick" Milla Jovovich.



Anne Hathaway.


(Miss or Mister "Nine" jokes about my future bride would be very tiresome here)



Milla Jovovich, Anne Hathaway and, sitting in-between them, Ashley Olsen (hair looking rather cheap) and an unidentified but adorable-looking blonde.

ETA: Fan RAB has identified the adorable blonde as Chloe Sevigny in the comments. As you can see in my reply, I might have hazarded a guess that it was her, but didn't. I should have trusted my instincts.

Especially since I'd like to make her my second wife, after Ms. Hathaway...who I do not intend to divorce. It's a Big Love kind of thing.

2 comments:

Richard said...

According to Google, that would be Chloe Sevigny.

Ben Varkentine said...

You know, at first or second glance, I had a hunch that it might be. I need to start looking these up more.