Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok, McCain's right about something--listen to what Joe Biden said...

Clearly I think John McCain and Sarah Palin's accusations against Barack Obama and Joe Biden are (among other things) hugely unethical. However, in the spirit of even broken clocks being right twice a day, and considering myself a fair-minded man, it falls upon me to acknowledge things that I think they get right.

Look at this statement that Joe Biden made yesterday.

"I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security...I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism," the Senator declared. "I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time."


This statement is clearly disrespectful, unpatriotic, and sexist. Just because Biden served on the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee for three decades, becoming chairman this January, he thinks he is more on top of the issues than Palin. He is--if you will forgive the vernacular--trying to wave his great, big dick in her face.

And--

Ok, yes, I'm setting you up.

No, Joe Biden did not say that.

But it was said.

By whom? Well, that's a funny story.

By John McCain. When he was running against a mayor (Giuliani) and governor (Romney).

No comments: