Monday, April 10, 2006

I miss Tony

A kind of delayed reaction hit me watching tonight's 24...it finally sunk in that they really killed the character and he's never coming back. I think that may prove to have been a mistake. Probably not a show-killing, "shark-jumping" mistake, but a mistake nonetheless.

All I can say is, they'd better have a death in mind for Peter Weller's character that makes the torture he underwent as Murphy in Robocop look like a day at the fucking beach. He killed David Palmer. He killed Michelle. He killed Tony.

I want him deader than dead. I want him to suffer.

I'm also not sure I'm loving the relaunch they're doing of President Logan...it'll be interesting to re-view the season next year on DVD, to see if it fits together as well as previous seasons have. At the moment, I'm thinking not.

Billy Crystal did a funny routine about the series on The Tonight Show the other night, talking about the fact that basically, Chloe is god. He's right, of course.

I miss Tony.

No comments: