Sunday, April 09, 2006

In case you were wondering why I haven't said anything about the "Immigration Reform" thing

It's two reasons. One, I don't feel that I know enough about the issue, and although I'm sure I have, I try not to give uninformed opinions. Two, it's exactly what the GOP wants us to be talking about. It's this season's gay marriage.

Rep. J. D. Hayworth, R-AZ, declared on Meet the Press that "Immigration Reform" is the most significant issue facing America today...

In a sound bite laden appearance, Rep. Hayworth, representing a border state, and a Republican up for re-election, apparently feels that the wasteful and distasteful War in Iraq, our fostering civil war in Iraq, and the President's treason by security leak, can all be swept under the rug until after the election.

No comments: