Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Timely "Legal"

There's been a lot of talk of vaginas around this blog of late. First we discovered that the good Reverend Donald Wildmon's press people can't even bring themselves to type the word. Then Egalia taught us all that the mere possession of such an item instantly confers on one an inherent superiority to any and all possessors of a penis, whomever they may be.

Then to my surprise and delight, a subplot on "Boston Legal" tonight dealt with an idiotic lawyer ending a relationship with a beautiful, bright woman because she freely and frequently used the term.

This woman.

When I say idiot, I mean idiot.

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

I feel I need to correct you. Egalia did not say that having a vagine automatically makes you better than someone who happens to have a penis. She was basically taking me to task for saying I had a problem with the feminist movement--as if I was betraying the "sisterhood" or something.

But yeah, that character's an idiot. I'd do her. (j/k, lol)