Friday, May 12, 2006

It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for. (Updated)

Update: PZ Myers puts this in the proper perspective.
It means: less than one third of our American compatriots are insane or stupid!


Original post: Bush approval hits 29 percent (via Democrats.com).

I'm going to make a prediction. It may be wrong, it may even probably be wrong, but I'm going to make it anyway. Bush will not finish his second term. The only question is, whom will be installed as Vice-President (when Cheney resigns first for "health reasons") so they can advance to President when Bush resigns in disgrace?

3 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

I'm sorry, but I think he probably will finish his term out. Call me a pessimist, but I can't see a resignation in his future, let alone an actual impeachment.

Ben Varkentine said...

See, here's where I disagree with you two: HE hasn't worked that hard.

Work has been done FOR HIM by the same people who, now that he has outlived his usefulness, are going to asassinate him (virtually speaking).

It's going to be a choice between him and the machine, and guess who wins?

jeopardygirl said...

Hm. How to say this? Never underestimate this man's stubbornness. I agree with you, Ben, it's not hard work on his part, but I don't think he'll be that easily removed. As A'mee said, it'll be easier to just leave him in place.