Monday, May 08, 2006

Oh God, Book II (UPDATED)

Update: Just to compare and contrast, "Herbster" dug up a couple of other "best moments of my Presidency" quotes. From the likes of President Carter, who a right-wing web page recently called "a disgrace to the human race," and President Clinton, who got impeached.

But they were still able to name "best moments of [their] Presidencies" that weren't bullshit jock stories they made up.

Original post:

So: Remember yesterday, when I told you that, when asked to name the high point of his Presidency to date, George W. Bush said

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound perch in my lake."


Well, obviously, my point at the time was that even those of us who think Bush is a drunken frat boy of an excuse for a President could come up with better answers than that. But, as always, there's more.



...the world's record for the largest freshwater perch caught is 4 pounds 3 ounces.


Oh, my god. It's really, absolutely true. He lies about everything.

Source: AmericaBlog.

No comments: