Monday, March 12, 2007

It's times like these I really wish Bill Hicks were alive.

"I do not believe the United States is well served by a policy that says it is OK to be immoral in any way...I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts,"


-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Marine Gen. Peter Pace, native of Brooklyn, N.Y., and a 1967 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy.

...all these military guys and all the pundits "Seriously, aww the espirit de corps will be affected, and we are such a moral..." Excuse me!? Aren't y'all fucking hired killers?! SHUT UP! You are thugs and when we need you to go blow the fuck out of a nation of little brown people, we'll let you know. Until then... when did the fucking military get all these morals-"We are the military. Is that a village of children and kids? Where's the napalm? Sh-boom! I don't want any gay people hanging around me while I'm killing kids."


-Comic, social critic and Goat-boy Bill Hicks. Native of Houston. High school graduate.

No comments: