Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Steal some words, steal some tunes, Don't be shy, hit the hi-tech groove

A stolen stolen meme (pass it on):

How tall are you barefoot? 5 feet 8 inches (with the hair, 9)

Have you ever flown first-class? No, but I understand the peanuts are terrific.

One of your favorite books when you were a child? Mad Magazine paperbacks

A good restaurant in your city? I'm the wrong person to ask about restaurants, because basically if you can't get fries with your meal, I don't know about it. I prefer Burger King.

What is your favorite small appliance? Don't know that I have one, really. Maybe the knife I use to spread peanut butter on bread?

One person that never fails to make you laugh? Never fails? I don't know if anyone never fails. Chuck Jones, John Belushi, John Goodman, Mel Blanc, Bill Hicks, and Chris Rock have got to be on any short list, though.

One movie that literally never fails to make me laugh is Young Frankenstein.

First LP you ever bought? Probably the Ghostbusters soundtrack. Speaking of, Bill Murray should probably be on that short list too. So should Ghostbusters on a list of movies.

Do you do push-ups? I'm sorry, what?

What was one of your favorite games as a child? Scrabble.

When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Ghostbusting Jedi Knight Time Lord. Oh, like I was the only one.

Your favorite Soup of the Day? Never been much of a soup lover, really.

Have you ever met someone famous? I've been held by Joan Baez when I was a baby, shook hands and exchanged words with Condi Rice when she was at Stanford, met Lois Duncan in a bookstore, Mark Evanier at a con, Sergio Aragonés in a comic shop, Harlan Ellison at a few appearances and cons.

Date Of Birth? September first, 1971.

From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The Daily Show and Colbert Report are the only TV "news" shows I watch regularly, the rest I find online.

Current worry? Outside the current political situation, you mean? That I'll never make much-or any-money doing all the cool things I can do.

Current hate? Republicans. Anime. Every stupid romantic comedy with a gay theme that gets made before my incredibly intelligent one does. Democrats when they act like jackasses. Eminem and the glorification of thugs. Paris Hilton-as Shakespeare's Sister says, just because I know who she is.

Favorite place to be? Home, wherever it is.

Least favorite place to be? Somewhere there's too much cigarette smoke and loud engines. Or Knoxville, Tennessee.

Do you consider yourself well organized? Bwa ha...bwa ha ha ha...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Do you believe in an afterlife? I'm not so sure I believe in a BEFORE life...

Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs? Smarter. Published and/or produced (again)

Do you burn or tan? Mostly tan but I would burn if I were ever in the sun long enough.

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Let me put it this way. An optimist sees the glass as half full. A pessimist sees the glass as half empty, and knows he has colon cancer. (thank you, Dr, Katz)

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? The Creep in Creepshow. (Letting me watch that movie alone at 11 years-old: Only one of the many things my mother shouldn't have done). Giant spiders.

What’s in your pockets right now? I'm not wearing pants right now. That's right, ladies.

Last thing that made you laugh? A Fraiser re-run this morning.

Worst injury you’ve ever had? Nothing bad so far, knock wood.

How many TVs do you own? One.

Best compliment received? Someone once told me I was brilliant when I was being bitchy...(it was after reading this review).

What leaves you speechless? I can't answer, I'm speechless.

What is your favorite book? Can't choose just one.

Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? Probably a hot pretzel, years ago.

What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? Watching Leno and/or Letterman, switching back and forth.

No comments: