Monday, May 21, 2007

It's as if someone wanted to create a person just for me

Sandra Lou. She's sexy. She's adorable. Actually she looks a little like Christa Miller. She sings daft electronic/techno-pop, with an emphasis on the "pop." In French.


The first verse of her song in English translates as:
That would not displease to me that you embrace me
NA NA NA
But is necessary to seize your chance before it passes
NA NA NA
If you seek a trick to break the ice
BANANA BANANA BANANA


Which is just genius.

She wears mini-skirts, hot-pink and fluorescent yellow.

Best of all, she looks like she's having fun, and dammit there's life in her eyes. She even got through an entire video for a sugary pop song about a banana without once resorting to that shot.

She shakes her hair.

I think I'm in love.

What a great video this would be for a Monday morning, if only I could tell one day from another.

With much love to the Zaius Nation for showing me her beauty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully she looks like Christa Miller before all the Botox. I had a massive crush on her for a long time.

Ben Varkentine said...

As I've said many times, I think there was a 10-year stretch (1995-2005) when she was the most beautiful woman on television.

Anonymous said...

You know she's Susan St. James' niece, right? Very good genetics there...

Ben Varkentine said...

Yes, I did. Just one of the many reasons it's so unfortunate she seems to have thought she needed work...

Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks for the link! I could just eat Sandra Lou up with a knife and fork, but I will use a spoon - I want to get every drop!

Ben Varkentine said...

Careful, Doc-I will fight you for her.