Monday, May 21, 2007

Y'know...as it happens, it hasn't been my day, my week...(UPDATED)

Thanks to my Mann James, who sent me...my man James. That is, my guitar-loving sometime colleague James Mann-who makes me look like a Bush-loving warmonger-sent me James Brown's 20 All-Time Greatest Hits! from my Amazon list.

He doesn't say why; it's not my birthday for another three months and change (September First, for those of you who want to do your shopping now). If I had to bet I'd say it was because he somehow sensed that I only had a couple of JB tracks in my collection on soundtracks and compilations. And judged me a failure because of it. Quite right, too.

Baby baby baby, baby baby baby, baby baby baby, baby baby baby...

(UPDATE: James wrote, in his blog, the strongest post I've seen on the news we had earlier this week that sex-phobic babbling idiot Jerry Falwell is dead. I hadn't posted about that here because I really had little else to say, apart from his being a sex-phobic babbling idiot.

James has more.)

No comments: