Sunday, May 20, 2007

Random Flickr-blogging 5183

Some weeks, you get lucky. Today I found over half a dozen pictures that all seemed to remind me of a song one or two of you may also know, one way or another. So here's the lyric. I've put the video at the end, too, for those of you who don't know it.



When the leaves
Turn from green to brown
And autumn shades
Come tumbling down
To leave a carpet on the ground
Where we have laid


When winter leaves her branches
bare



And icy breezes chill the air


The freezing snow lies everywhere

My darling
Will we still be there?

When spring rejoices
Down the lane
And everything is new again

Will everything be
Just the same

Will we be there?


Julia, Eurythmics. One of their best, most beautiful songs.

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

4 comments:

Brave Sir Robin said...

Wonderful work.

Truly excellent.

Ben Varkentine said...

Thank you. I needed to hear that this morning.

Generik said...

Very impressive, and beautiful pictures to accompany the lyrics!

Ben Varkentine said...

Aren't they? As I said I really lucked out. I think most if not all of them come from the same photographer, too.