Thursday, August 14, 2008

91ctures of nearly nude babes



(yes, I'm trying to increase my whorely--I mean, hourly visits)

1991:

Linda Hamilton. James Cameron created what I like to call "the Sigourney Weaver/Linda Hamilton workout," picked up by such actresses as Laura Dern in Jurassic Park and Natalie Portman in Star Wars: Episode II -- Attack of the Clones.

In short, it's where girls get tough; dirty and hot.

There's a rumor that Hamilton will make an appearance or appearances in the new Terminator movies.

Personally I don't buy it, and if it is true, I'm not sure it's a good idea.

Geena Davis.

She may not have picked a lot of great vehicles in the past 25 years (look at the first two pictures below if you don't believe me, to refresh your memory).



Originally uploaded by emilie margaret




but damn, could the girl wear panties.

--unsurprisingly, she's a former model in the Victoria Secret's Catalogue.



Cute as a button, too. More noted recently for her extra-acting activities, such as almost making the 2000 US Olympic Archery team.

No comments: