Sunday, August 10, 2008

By a remarkable coincidence, said List has just been updated

For those who may wish to know, two pieces of information (and an ask).

One, my birthday is September First.

Two, if you look over to the right there and click the View my complete profile link you'll find, among other things, a link to my Amazon.com Wish List.

If you're amazed at the quality of posts on this site (I know I am), please consider making a small donation to the Buy Ben DVDs, Books and CDs Fund. I thank you.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Wow, Robbie William's greatest hits is expensive.

Ben Varkentine said...

(looks)

True. The Wang Chung collection and Hartman's I Can Dream About You, on the other hand...

(and actually, if you get it used, Williams is quite reasonable. Need I add that I am not too proud?)